A BRIGHTER FUTURE AT THE WABASH COUNTY YMCA!
The Wabash County YMCA offers full-time, part-time and seasonal career opportunities in a wide variety of areas. Check out our latest openings in be a force for good!
Continuous Improvement Director
NOW HIRING: CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT DIRECTOR
Job Description: The Wabash County YMCA has an opportunity for an effective individual to be responsible for program evaluation including: program and participant data collection, analysis and reporting, fidelity management, program quality assessment, academic and non-cognitive outcomes, and reporting and acting on results. We are focused on programs that address the achievement gap in holistic youth development settings. These programs address the achievement gap through early learning, summer learning, afterschool and the Wabash County Promise. This position is grant funded.
- Implement and refine multiple data collection and evaluation strategies for assigned programs
- Document program evaluation strategy, assess validity and recommend enhancements; maintain related program evaluation resources
- Analyze evaluation results and create written and/or multimedia reports
- Design and contribute to the continued development of centralized program data collection and reporting systems
- Support other Promise communities via e-mail, telephone, webinar, and in-person communication
- Train staff in program-specific evaluation strategies
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Identify and share relevant research
- Attend meetings to contribute program evaluation updates
- Conduct necessary site visits for fidelity, training and support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Strategic Impact of Position: This position empowers program staff to evaluate program performance and use the results to communicate achievements and to drive the continual improvement of Y programs to better serve participants and to foster growth, innovation, and funding opportunities.
Effective use of program evaluation supports impact measurement and helps the Y improve their ability to nurture the potential of kids, improve the nation's health and well-being, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Salary: $34,000-$40,000 Non-Exempt Position
Additional Compensation Details:
Enjoy excellent benefits including health, life, retirement, paid time off package, and YMCA membership.
HOW TO APPLY
Resume Deadline: OPEN
Our core values are Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. These values are part of all or our programs and guide us on how we treat each other. Our workplace culture is a fun, challenging, and caring working environment where you can build your career.
You’ll find some of the best and most satisfied people working for the Wabash County YMCA. Here you will be able to put your experiences, abilities, creativity, and energy to work and discover the talents within yourself as you touch the lives of those around you.
Ask anyone who works at the Wabash County YMCA and they will tell you, their job is so rewarding because it truly makes a difference in people's lives!
Intrigued? Fill out an application today! Here's an application!