Click the "COVID-19 UPDATE" button above for updated info.
Things you need to know before coming to the Y! Letter from the CEO.
August 13, 2021
Hello Everyone -
I want to give you a COVID-19 update from the YMCA. With cases rising we have mapped out a response based on the county color-coded system currently being used by the state.
As of today, we have implemented a staff mask mandate in response to a staff member testing positive for COVID-19 and we are currently working through contact tracing within the facility. The staff mask precaution was to be implemented if the county metric changed from yellow to orange so we were prepared for this eventuality.
If the county reaches the ORANGE level in the color-coded system, the following precautions will be taken:
- Capacity in the building will be limited to 150 individuals
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced
- Room restrictions will be reinstated for the gyms; group ex, spin, weight room, etc.
- Indoor program restrictions based on social distance guidelines
- Nationwide memberships, day passes and guest passes will be suspended
- Coffee/sitting areas in the lobby will be closed