The greatest benefit of membership at the Y is the opportunity to be part of something bigger.
A membership at the Y means being a part of a community that makes a difference in Wabash County. Our community service outreach partnerships include Wabash County Promise, Togetherhood, youth sports scholarships, and SPARK summer learning loss prevention camp, among countless others. Membership at the Y means so much more than a gym membership.
In the Wellness Center, our mission is to meet you where you are in your journey to health and well-being.
At the Y, you’re welcome. We’re here to empower and encourage you when becoming healthy feels difficult. That’s why we offer something for everyone and make it as easy as possible for you to work out.
We can’t wait to see you reach your goals.
Did You Know?
More than 1/3 of Wabash County YMCA members receive membership assistance.
Read more fun facts!
• Nationwide Reciprocity (Your Y membership gets you in almost any other Y in the country!)
• 60 group exercise classes per week
(aerobics, cycling, water, and land)
• CPR / AED / First Aid trained staff
• Conference room, Rainforest Play Park, and Pools available for rental
• Access to the Honeywell Pool in the summer
• WIFI available in building
• Guest passes for family and friends
• Lockers available while using facility
• Convenient facility hours
• Opportunities to volunteer and be a part of meaningful causes
• Subscription to RightNow Media for free devotionals and Bible studies
THE WELLNESS CENTER: GET MOTIVATED
Free wellness assessments with Wellness Coaches
Personal wellness coaching
‘MyWellness’ app to track your workout data
Indoor running / walking track with warm up / cool down area
Group exercise studio
WIFI & cable TV compatible cardio machines
Workout towel service
TRX suspension training system
Personal training available
SPORTS CENTER: BE PART OF THE TEAM
Handball /Racquetball / Wallyball court
Wood Gym includes 2 full basketball courts or 2 volleyball courts
Multi-purpose gym for tennis, soccer, Pickelball, gymnastics, group exercise
Variety of youth sports programs
Summer access to Honeywell pool
CHILD WATCH: A COZY COMMUNITY
A benefit for members ages 6 weeks – 8 years
Up to 2 hours per family per day
Trained / certified staff
Monitoring TV channel for parents, accessible through screens on some exercise equipment
AQUATICS CENTER: SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Locker rooms with dry-heat saunas
Private locker rooms
Indoor lap pool – 25 yards, 6 lanes, 2 diving boards
Indoor family pool – zero entry, water slide, splash pad, whirlpool area, wheelchair access
Swim lessons available from trained instructors