Join the Y, Join our Family!
The Y is so much more – we’re a welcoming place to connect and learn with others. A place to get an extra boost of encouragement and motivation to lead a healthier lifestyle. An environment for kids to grow and a supportive community in which to do so. When you join the Y, you will find what makes us so much more. The Y has a long history of changing lives. Are you ready for us to help you change yours?
A membership at the Wabash County YMCA is open to all persons and allows for the use of the entire building. Monthly dues are automatically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card. Members may pay for one year in full (monthly rate x 12) or choose to pay using the convenient monthly draft plan. A Joiner’s Fee is required of all new members and those rejoining after a 30-day lapse period. A Liability Waiver must be filled out for every person in your unit.
Click here to join online or download, print, and return the forms to the Y:
Don't forget to collect your ID tags, new membership packet, and opt-in for a facility tour! Click here for our Member Handbook!
What My Membership Includes
- Indoor family pool – zero entry, splash pad, whirlpool area, wheelchair access
- Indoor lap pool – 25 yards, 6 lanes, 2 diving boards
- Locker rooms with dry-heat saunas
- Private locker rooms
- Swim lessons available from trained instructors
- A benefit for members ages 6 weeks – 8 years
- Monitoring TV channel for parents, accessible through screens on some exercise equipment
- Trained/certified staff
- Up to 2 hours per family per day
- Nationwide Reciprocity (Your Y membership allows you in almost any other Y in the country at no additional cost!)
- 40 group exercise classes per week (aerobics, cycling, water, and land)
- Access to the Honeywell Pool in the summer
- Conference room, Rainforest Play Park, and Pools available for rental
- CPR / AED / First Aid trained staff
- Convenient facility hours
- Guest passes for family and friends
- Lockers available while using the facility
- Opportunities to volunteer and be a part of meaningful causes
- Stream a class on your time in our Group Exercise studio
- WIFI available in the building
- YMCA360 (On-demand and Live-stream videos
- Handball /Racquetball / Wallyball court
- Multi-purpose gym for tennis, soccer, Pickleball, gymnastics, group exercise
- Variety of youth sports programs
- Wood Gym includes 2 full basketball courts or 2 volleyball courts
- Free wellness assessments with Wellness Coaches
- Group exercise studio
- Indoor running/walking track with warm-up / cool-down area
- ‘MyWellness’ app to track your workout data
- Personal training available
- Personal wellness coaching
- Strength machines
- Stream a Class on your time in our Group exercise studio
- TRX suspension training system
- Weight Room
- WIFI & cable TV compatible cardio machines
- Workout towel service
Types of Memberships
|Youth||Under 18 or a high school student.||$20||$50|
|Adult||Ages 18 and over.||$44||$75|
|Family||Married couple and children to ages 25 if a full-time college student.||$66||$75|
|Senior||Ages 65 and over.||$43||$75|
|Senior Couple||Married couple, both must be ages 65 and over.||$63||$75|
|Silver Sneakers||Silver Sneakers is a benefit available through some insurance copanies. Inquire at the Member Services Desk for more information.||FREE||$0|
|Silver & Fit||Silve & Fit is a benefit available through some insruance providers. Inquire at the Member Services Desk for more information.||FREE||$25-$75 Annually (*price are based on Insurance requirements)|
*Membership Eligibility Policy*
Any person who supports the YMCA purpose & values and that continues to live them in their lives may become a member of this corporation in accordance with such provisions as may be established by the Board of Directors. A membership may continue unless the Board of Directors or its authorized agent concludes, in its sole discretion, that a member should be terminated, or if a member or YMCA user is listed on the Registered Sex Offenders listing. They may be immediately denied membership and access to the facility. YMCA memberships are open to all people without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age or sex.
Want to check us out before making the commitment? We understand! We have Daily Passes available. All Daily Pass visitors must present a valid Photo ID for purchase and sign a Waiver of Liability, with the exception of Youth who do not yet have a Photo ID. Youth will need to have a Parent/Guardian accompany them for their first visit to sign a Liability Waiver.
Youth Day Pass - $10
Adult Day Pass- $20
Family Day Pass - $25
We are committed to ensuring every community member, has access to our Y. Because of the Y's Financial Assistance Program, a family in need gains peace of mind knowing that their child is safe under our care, teens interact with and receive support from caring mentors and individuals, and families receive needed social services.
The Wabash County YMCA's Financial Assistance Program subsidizes YMCA membership up to 80% and programs up to 50% (restrictions apply) on a needs-based sliding scale that considers family size and income. The Financial Assistance Program is easy and confidential; simply complete the application form below, gather the necessary documents, and contact or visit us. You will receive an answer to your application within 2-business days.
We understand that situations arise so please do not hesitate to speak to our VP of Operations or CEO to discuss your situation privately. We will work with you to make sure we understand the situation, answer all of your questions and complete the application process.